- For all students and staff to gain clarity of human and vehicular traffic movement in the school.
- To ensure the safety of motorists and pedestrians within the school compound and the vicinity of the school.
1. Policy for vehicles entering and exiting school (Arrival and Dismissal)
- Parents area allowed to drive into the school to only drop-off their child/children during arrival time.
- Vehicles are only allowed to enter the school grounds 10 minutes before school dismissal time.
- School / excursion buses are stationed at the parking bay, away from the path of pedestrian flow. Bus drivers are required to switch off the engine while waiting for passengers.
2. Policy for pedestrians entering and exiting school (Arrival and Dismissal)
- Students/Staffs are required to walk along the covered walkway at Gate 1 (Level 3) or Gate 3 (Level 1).
- Signages are put up to remind students to walk and not run.
- Those who are waiting for parents / guardians need to do so at the Area Behind Canteen or Plaza Area Gate 7.
- Parents waiting areas during school dismissal
- Area Behind Canteen (Level 1)
- At Plaza Area Auto Gate 7 (Level 3)
3. For students leaving the school early
- Students must wait in the General Office. Parent / Guardian must sign request form to bring their child home early.
4. For visitors, school volunteers, coaches, instructors and vendors
- Upon arrival at the Security Guard Post (bus bay), the visitor must scan their NRIC or any Identity Card to check-in using the school’s Visitor Management System (VSM). A label with the time and reason of visit will be printed.
- Visitors must check-in using Safe Entry Trace Together Token or Trace Together App for Safe Management Measures (SMM) at the Security Guard Post.
- The visitor will check out by scanning the QR code printed on the label (VSM) at the guard post before exiting the school.
Strategically located CCTV cameras allow the school to monitor entrance and exit of students and visitors to the school.
Safe Route for Vehicles
The routes vehicles are to use are described in Appendix 1 (Traffic Flow in School Driveway).
- Vehicles enter from Gate 2 or Gate 4 during the stipulated hours. Buses enter from Gate 4.
- For vehicles coming in from Gate 2, students alight in front of the General Office. For vehicles coming in from Gate 4, drivers are to stop in front of the Security Guards or Traffic Marshalls at the bus bay.
Safe Routes for Pedestrians
Communication of School Traffic Management Plan
To school population
- School Traffic Management Plan will be cascaded to all students & staff through assembly.
- Parents will be informed of the School Traffic Management Plan via Letter to Parents and school website.