1. What are the school’s arrival and dismissal time for students?
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 7.15a.m. to 1.30p.m.
Wednesday: 7.15a.m. to 1.00p.m.
Flag raising commences at 7.25a.m. and lessons start at 7.30a.m.
2. What are the operating hours of the Student Care Center (SCC)?
Operating hours during school term:
Monday – Friday: 1.00p.m. to 7.00p.m.
Operating hours during school holidays*
Monday – Friday: 7.30a.m. to 7.00p.m.
* Do check out the SCC’s newsletter or SMS system from the SCC
3. What must I do if I need to bring my child/ward home early?
Parents/guardians picking up their child from school must report to the office and fill in the necessary form(s) before leaving the school compound. Students will only be allowed to leave the school premises early if accompanied by their parents/guardians. You should also inform the driver if your child goes home via school bus.
4. How can I communicate with my child/ward’s teachers?
You may write to the teacher’s email address or call the General Office and leave a message for the teacher. Parents may also make use of the Student’s Diary to communicate through hand written notes.